Reduce Lines + Wrinkles
Improve Facial Symmetry
What We Love About Filler
Facial fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump. When injected into the skin, fillers can help to restore lost volume, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, and enhance facial features.
Facial fillers are suitable for women of all ages who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin. They are particularly beneficial for those who are starting to notice signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume in the cheeks and lips. Fillers can also be used to enhance the natural contours of the face, such as the cheekbones or jawline, or to add volume to the lips.
Facial fillers are a safe and effective treatment option, with little to no downtime required. The procedure typically takes only a few minutes to complete, and the results are immediate.
Before & Afters
Sunday Sculpted Jawline
Jawline + chin. $3,300.
Sunday Sculptra Glow
Sunday Signature Facial Refresh
Cheeks + tear troughs. $2,100.
Sunday Bright Eye
Tear trough + PRF. $1,250.
Cheeks / midface. $1,400.
Everything You Need To Know
Does it hurt, and are there any side effects?
During the procedure, patients may experience a slight pinch or stinging sensation as the needle is inserted, but most people report little to no pain.
After the treatment, some patients may experience mild redness, bruising, or swelling at the injection site, but these side effects are typically mild and resolve within a few hours to a few days.
Am I going to look "fake"?
"I just don't want to look frozen." This is one of the most common statements we hear from patients in the treatment room during their consultation at Sunday Skin. We're here to assure you that our goal is always to make you look like the best version of yourself! Read more on our blog here.
How long does it take to see results, and how long do they last?
The results of facial fillers are typically visible immediately after the treatment. How long results last depends on the product used, area injected and the patient. Most filler injections last for 6–12 months.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork and consents.
To best prepare for your appointment:
Please be aware that we strive to make you the most comfortable for this treatment. To do so, we utilized a variety of numbing and pain deterring techniques. You may have to topically numb depending on area treated before the treatment takes place. You will relax in one of our treatment rooms and be offered a beverage while you wait.
Please come to your appointment with clean skin. If you are unable to cleanse the skin prior, please arrive 10 minutes early so we may provide you with cleanser. We also thoroughly cleanse and disinfect the skin before your treatment, but after numbing.
If you are experiencing any active breakouts in the area we are treating, please make your provider aware before the start of your treatment.
If you are prone to cold sores or have a history of herpes, please notify your provider or the clinic before your appointment.
Please discontinue Asprin, Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Motrin, ginkgo biloba, ginsend, flax oil, cod liver oil, fish oil, and vitamin A one week before your treatment, if medically appropriate and approved by your medical doctor. This helps to minimizing bleeding and the potential for bruising.
If you have a workout planned, please do so before your appointment. We recommend waiting 24 hours after treatment to workout.
If you have a special event or vacation coming up, please keep in mind that you may want to schedule your treatment at least 2 weeks in advance.
Patients should not schedule any invasive procedures for 2 weeks before or after treatment. These include but are not limited to:
- Dental cleaning or dental work
- Surgery of any kind
- Internal device placement
- Tattoo or permanent makeup
Please notify your provider if you have a history of any facial surgery, including a face lift.
Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods and cigarettes 24-48 hours before and after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
If you develop a cold/flu, cold sore, blemish, or rash, etc. in the area to be treated prior to your appointment, we recommend that you please reschedule your appointment 24 hours in advance until it resolves.
It is recommended to discontinue retinol 2-3 days before treatment to avoid any increased redness and irritation.
It is recommended that you wait at least 2 weeks to have dermal filler treatments performed if you have previously had cosmetic treatments with laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro- dermabrasion.
- Do NOT, touch, press, rub, or manipulate the implanted areas for 6 hours after treatment. This can cause irritation, sores or possible scarring.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for 3 days after treatment.
- Avoid submerging head under water for a full 24 hours after Voluma® XC treatment; this includes pools, beach, bathtub, hot tub, etc.
- Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods and cigarettes 24-48 hours after your treatment. These items may contribute to increased swelling or irritation.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A or similar products (ex. Kinerase, Tazarac) 2 days after treatment to avoid increased irritation or redness.
- Avoid cosmetic treatments such as laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion,. microneedling for 2 weeks after treatment.
- Try to avoid wearing makeup or lipstick until the day after treatment. Earlier use may cause pustules. If you must wear makeup, we recommend a good quality mineral makeup for the face or Aquaphor ointment for the lips.
- Please report to your provider immediately if you have increased pain, swelling, redness, blisters or itching following your treatment.
- Ice the treated areas for the next 24 hours. Place the icepack on the area for 20 minutes and remove the ice pack for 20 minutes. Continue this pattern for 24 hours.
- Please remember one side may heal faster than the other side.